THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sweet talker, sincerity type and You.

Action speaks much louder than words do, an action is needed to prove things right. Words is just an additional.

Sweet talker is never a faithful one.
Question: How do we react for their words?
Answer: Aww, you're so sweet..

Man with their actions to show how they feel for you.
FACT: You're annoying, but somehow you manage to melt my heart.

And Kuin, you're different. You don't express how you feel, you kept it very low. You cared for me, so much. And now that you're not here for me, I realized how much I need you. No one's gonna replace you anyhow. You're just so different.

18102010
I was at the state library and and, I texted your mummy's number. Tp, daddy yg reply. Daddy said they're fine and tole me about you asked them to go over there to settle his case. I miss you, I wanted to follow too :( but too bad SPM is coming so soon. Daddy said mummy misses me, she wants to meet me. Nmpk Carmen cm nmpk Kuin katanya. Aww.. Trus snyum jee :D Future bini dh nie. Bhaha! 689days.

0 comments: